Our school vision is the result of a detailed consultation process, involving staff, parents, children and the Governing Body. During this project, we explored what matters to the different groups in our school. Thus, our vision is owned and supported by our whole school community.
All Saints Academy is a vibrant, inclusive and popular primary school where excellence is celebrated. Here, a strong Christian ethos encourages responsible behaviour and respect for others, within the context of Christian belief and practice. Our children are inspired to learn in an environment that encourages individuality, creativity and independence in our happy, safe and supportive school where Together We Love To Learn and Learn To Love.
We aim to achieve excellence by
- preserving and developing the religious character of the school, to underpin our school ethos and learning culture
- assisting pupils in acquiring appropriate social and emotional skills, with high expectations of self-discipline and independence
- providing opportunities to enhance pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
- promoting a strong partnership between parents, staff and pupils with effective communication and mutual support
- embracing diversity and encouraging equal opportunities in all areas of the community
- actively including pupils in achieving and celebrating success
- creating an environment where every child will flourish and achieve their potential
- developing and delivering a curriculum with opportunities to challenge, explore, create and inspire
- developing our enthusiastic, dedicated staff
- making our school a caring, secure and supportive environment
- raising awareness of sustainable development as stewards of God's Creation and as active citizens of the future
- understanding and promoting the school's place in the wider community